#RecExpo Call For Speakers
Recruitment Agency Expo, NEC Birmingham 2020
The Recruitment Agency Expo conference programme brings together the latest thought leadership, practical peer-to-peer learning and inspirational stories from established business leaders, so that the leadership of new and established Recruitment Agencies can grow and transform their business, based on best practice.
Beyond Candidate Experience
The conference program is designed to educate, inform and inspire both established and new Recruitment Agency Leaders.
Beyond Candidate Experience is a theme that aims to challenge the status quo thinking and to expand the growth mindset of today’s Recruitment leaders. Yes, we should hold the candidate’s experience at the centre of our business strategy, but that strategy should also encompass our people, processes and proposition.
Today the candidate experience is fundamental to apparent success, but how can we achieve that? We’re inviting you to submit a session that explores an area, or many strategic elements that lead to successful recruitment business management.
How can an Agency leader shape their people strategy to be more flexible, or responsive rather than reactive?
What component parts make up a diverse and inclusive growth plan, and how can that lead to future growth?
What resources, process design and / or development will increase the value proposition to aid growth in this current economical and political climate?
Throughout the 2 day programme, we want to ensure that #RecExpo visitors are exposed to the latest thought leadership, anecdotes and statistics, but we also want them to leave with practical steps that they can instantly apply to their businesses. This is your opportunity to help today’s Recruitment Agency leaders to think beyond the candidate experience their businesses are delivering today, and to be one step ahead.
If you have a story to tell, a lesson learned, or success to share with new, and established recruitment leaders, which covers one or more of the topics below, please complete the Speaker Application Form by 20 March 2020.
Beyond Candidate Experience
- Business Strategy, Trends, Data & The Future of Recruitment
- Go-to-Market Strategy, Business Development & Recruitment Marketing
- People Strategy, Leadership, Training & Development, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
- Operations Strategy, Financial Management, Domestic & International Legislation
- Process, Innovation & Technology Strategy
- The request for presentation submissions for Birmingham 2020 will close on the 20 March 2020.
- We will alert you if your application has been successful week commencing 6 April 2020.
- Presenters will only appear once in the programme over the course of the 2 days, per show.
If you have any questions, please contact our Content Director, Clair Bush via email: email@example.com