#RecExpo Call For Speakers
Birmingham 2019 & London 2020
The Recruitment Agency Expo conference programme brings together the latest thought leadership, practical peer-to-peer learning and inspirational stories from established business leaders, so that the leadership of new and established Recruitment Agencies can grow and transform their business, based on best practice.
The annual theme of Recruitment Agency Expo is: TRANSFORMATIONAL GROWTH.
The conference program is designed to educate, inform and inspire both established and new Recruitment Agency Leaders.
Register to present at #RecExpo in Birmingham 2019 and /or London 2020
Transformational change is fundamental for the industry as we enter a new dynamic of work and recruitment best practice. The focus and the demand is for quality experiences, engagement and real, unbiased diversity.
How, in this increasingly fast-paced and multi-dimensional, global marketplace can you monitor legislation, remain authentic, compliant and grow your business at the same time?
If you have a story to tell, a lesson learned, or success to share with new and established recruitment leaders, which covers one or more of the topics below, please complete the Speaker Registration Form by Friday, 26th April 2019.
We are looking for the best examples of transformational growth strategies, stories and research which will aid, inform, educate and inspire the leaders of UK Recruitment Agencies at the Recruitment Agency Expo 2019, in Birmingham & Recruitment Agency Expo 2020 London.
- Business Strategy, Trends, Data & The Future of Recruitment
- Go-to-Market Strategy, Candidate Experience, Business Development & Recruitment Marketing
- People Strategy, Leadership, Training & Development, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
- Operations Strategy, Financial Management, Domestic & International Legislation
- Process, Innovation & Technology Strategy
- The request for presentation submissions for both Birmingham 2019 & London 2020 will close on the 26 April 2019.
- We will alert you if your application has been successful week commencing 6th May 2019.
- Presenters will only appear once in the programme over the course of the 2 days, per show.
If you have any questions, please contact our Content Director, Clair Bush via email: email@example.com