What can I do to increase the chances of my proposal being accepted?
We receive a lot of speaking submissions, and the process is highly competitive. To ensure your proposal gets noticed here are some tips to help you stand out from crowd.
- Be clear and specific about what you will talk about. Make sure it’s interesting and appealing so that your target audience will be more likely to attend your session.
- Make sure you are clear in your mind as to who your session is aimed at.
- Ask yourself, what is it about my talk that makes it worth attending.
- Keep your session title concise and impactful to grab attention. The best session titles are the ones that clearly and succinctly summarise the talk.
- Keep your session description short and to the point. It should be 100 words or less. Your session description should include what people will be able to do better or differently as a result of attending your session. You should also list clear take-aways for attendees
What are the factors you consider when choosing speakers?
Recruitment Agency Expo speakers are selected based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
- Proposed topic, relevance and value to recruitment professionals
- Originality, educational value.
- Speaker’s credentials and subject matter expertise
- Objective, educational, non-commercial content
- Clearly defined benefits for attendees
Can I promote my company, products, and/or services during my speaking slot?
Commercial presentations – such as product or company reviews – will not be accepted. Presenters should not give sales pitches during the sessions and may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience.
If you want to promote a new product, technology or service to our audience, please contact us to find out about the exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available.
What is the deadline for submissions?
The deadline for submissions is 1st April 2022.
When will I be notified of the status of my submission?
We will endeavour to inform speakers of their application status by 8th April 2022.
Are there any fees associated with speaking?
There are no fees associated with speaking at any of our events.
Will I receive contact information for the people who attended my sessions?
We do not provide audience contact information to speakers. However, you may ask your audience for business cards/request to personally connect with them after your session.
For any other questions or queries, please contact Louise Triance, Programme Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8230 0066.